Monday 29 October 2012

MY FIRST EVER LUXURY BEAUTY PRODUCT



























Going back about six years, I was in my late teens and had my very first job. I worked at a cocktail bar as a glass collector and, for a better term, it was Hell on Earth. I was rushed off my feet from 8pm-3am shifts then had to be up at 7am to go to college. However, I was finally making some good money and that spurred my on to splash out on my first ever designer, high-end product. I went to Space NK and was so excited to finally purchase something from their beautiful array of cosmetics, so, myself and the sales girl decided we should start with a product that would give me a flush of colour - something that would bring my skin back to life after a hard nights work. So we agreed of the following;

NARS Blush in Siren - Amazingly bright and vibrant, this gorgeous pink blusher blended onto my skin perfectly and I only needed the tinniest amount on the apples of my cheeks. I used it so sparingly that I still have a good amount of it left, even thought it is a 'hit-the-pan' product. This is a great cosmetic from a great brand and this item holds a lot of sentimental value to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...