Saturday 1 December 2012

BEAUTY CRUSH #1 KAT DENNINGS


















































Kat Dennings is my favourite actress of the moment. I adore 2 Broke Girls and love her role as the feisty, witty Max. As a women, she has such beautiful features and an amazing figure; she even manages the near-impossible by making a large bust look sexy and NOT slutty. She has lovely pale skin and has said in interviews that she will not change her unique look just to try and "fit-in with the norm".
She usually matches her skin tone with a contrasting dark, red lip but on this particular occasion she has emphasised her eyes as the main focal point. Using both a mid-toned icy blue and black eyeliner, she has defined her eyes perfectly as the colours frame them and therefore, makes them 'pop'. She has kept her blusher to a minimum and used a peachy/pink shade and also used those colours for her lips. Overall, I love this makeup look and will defiantly be doing my own version for Christmas time.







(image courtesy of the-iconophile)

5 comments:

  1. I seriously love her too, she's amazing! 2 Broke Girls is great too. I like this look as it shows her more natural side, but I must say she really rocks dark lips! Interesting post! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she's so beautiful! I've asked my mum to get me '2 Broke Girls' Season 1 on DVD for Christmas! Thanks for commenting! I took your advice and got some ELF makeup; I'm so impressed! The matte lip colour is great and so are the brushes. xx

      Delete
  2. She's my favourite too! I think her signature cat winged liner and dark red lips looks really classic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she manages to look very sexy without being tacky which is a nice change!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I love Kat Dennings and 2 Broke Girls :p
    I saw her on Ellen recently, and she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...