Sunday 4 November 2012

BEST DRUGSTORE EYESHADOW TRIOS



























I'll admit it - I like to buy things on impulse. It seems every time I pass a pharmacy I just HAVE to wonder inside and have a look at the makeup and end up purchasing something. Recently I have been looking at eyeshadow trios. These two are the best I've come across so far;

1. Body Collection 'Sultry Eyes' Eyeshadow Dome Trio in Charcoal - This little beauty costs about £2.50 and after I tried some of the tester on my hand in store, I was impressed enough to purchase. The three noir shades all complement each other and will work well with any hair, eye and skin colouring. If you are new to makeup then this is the perfect opportunity to try and work a smokey eye effect and you CAN use the little brush provided if you don't have an others in your collection yet. Just use one side at a time and dust off any excess onto some tissues and then use the flat ends for going in close to your under eye lash line. These blend well, last long and have some shimmer which is good for a more dramatic look.

2. Collection 2000 'Colour Intense Trio' in 3 Cookie Dough - If you are looking for an everyday colour for your eyeshadow then this is a great find. There is lovely red/copper undertones to this which appear when you blend them out and that compliments my green eyes wonderfully. Compact and cheap, about £2.99, this also is not overly shimmery which makes it wearable during the daytime. As it doesn't come with a brush you can use you fingers for applying the lightest colour over the eyelid, then use a couple of Q-Tips for the middle colour to run along the crease and the darkest for the eye lash line area. Use a clean, thicker cotton bud to blend.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...