Sunday 4 November 2012

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE, BOBBI?



























Let me show you the BEST tinted moisturiser out there. This is better than most, better than the Laura Mercier cult product. As I have ridiculously pale skin I find it hard to get foundations in my shade. I was previously happy with the Nars Sheer Matte in Siberia but their line of tinted moisturisers wasn't up to scratch. How happy am I that one day I randomly went to House of Fraser and actually let the sales girl at Bobbi Brown stop me in my tracks to help me look for makeup. This cosmetic is a dream. I use the regular, hydrating one in their lightest shade Alabaster, and it just smooths over my face and blends into my skin perfectly. It leaves a lovely, healthy looking sheen and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing it. It's like my own skin - just better! It has the added bonus of containing an SPF15 which pleases me as I need to protect this fair old skin of mine from damage. It is on the steep side price wise, £28.00, which does give me a bit of anxiety however, as I've wasted so much money in the past on mediocre products which were too dark for me and thus didn't suit, I feel like it's a fair price to pay for satisfaction. This is a wonder product which I urge all of you who are looking for a great, light version of your foundation to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...