Friday 23 November 2012

THIS IS WHY I LIKE CHARITY SHOPS...



























Yesterday, I went shopping with my mum and decided to have a look in a few local charity shops. I personally love charity shops, they're little goldmines for a good bargain and sometimes you can get an item which is designer for only a few quid. A friend of mine went to an Oxfam in North London one time and found a small Chanel clutch for £3.00! She even took it to the Chanel store and they verified that it was the real deal. Amazing! I haven't been that lucky yet but I'm very happy with what I found.

L'Occitane En Province Hand Cream Trio Gift Set - I payed £2.50 for this! It was brand new and unopened and just sitting there in the middle of a shelf full of random little crockery sets. I'm so thrilled to get this. The very pretty box contains three of the L'Occitane Hand Creams, all full sized. You would usually pay around £8.00 for one of these little beauties and £20.00 for a gift set similar to this. The products included are;

1. 30ml Shea Butter Hand Cream - This is the classic hand cream by this brand. It's very thick and concentrated but feels divine when rubbing it into your hands.

2. 30ml Rose and Violet Hand Cream - This is very light in comparison to the others, so it rubs in very quickly. Perfect for a quick touch-up when out and about. Smells beautiful.

3. 30ml Citrine and Clementine Hand Cream - I think this particular cream is discontinued - I couldn't find it on the website. However, just like the other two, this is just as lovely and has quite a thick consistency. This smell is my favourite, it reminds me of the Mango Flower Hand Cream - which I blogged about in my 'A Few Great Lotions' post here. Very fresh and fruity, a great pick-me-up for the oncoming colder months.

Overall, I'm a happy camper with this set. My hands will get some much needed TLC from now on.

















































2 comments:

  1. no way did you find this in a charity shop?! i love l'occitane and this looks amazing :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's an amazing find! Thank you xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...