Wednesday 9 January 2013

DAINTY DOLL BLUSHER IN '004 YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE'


I've been wanting some products from Nicola Roberts' cosmetics line for ages now and a few days ago, I finally took the jump and got my first item. A girl can never have too many blushers and the Dainty Doll Blusher in 004 You Are My Sunshine is just gorgeous. A lovely warm peachy pink shade of powder blush, this has the most wonderful gold shimmer undertones which add so much warmth and health to my cheeks. This seems to be a dupe of the uber famous Nars Orgasm yet at £13, is much cheaper. You can tell that a lot of time was spent on perfecting these cosmetics to make them the best standard possible - with regards to the pricing - and it has defiantly payed off. My pictures do not do this blusher justice, so I urge you all to run to Boots and swatch this on your hand. You will be as amazed as I was. Lovely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...