Wednesday 9 January 2013

JENNY FROM 'JENERAL RAMBLING' LIEBSTER AWARD QUESTIONS (ANSWERING FOR FUN)

I have already been nominated for the Liebster Award and have chosen my 11 nominees and followed all the rules. However, since I nominated Jenny from Jeneral Rambling and seen how well she answered my 11 questions, I thought I would answer hers anyway. I know that's not in the rules but it's only for fun and I really like doing these Q+A posts.

Jenny's Questions

1. Who is your favourite band or musician? 

Without a doubt, it would have to be Radiohead. They are one of the greatest experimental bands of all time and their songs are so powerful and magical! They are an acquired taste as a lot of people find them depressing but I can see the beauty in their sound.



2. What is your biggest goal in life?

That's a hard one! For career wise I would love to have a novel published - it doesn't even have to sell many copies but to actually have something you wrote on a shelf in WHSmith would be incredible! It's so hard nowadays as only 5% of written works ever gets published! 5%! So the odds are against me. For me though, having a family is something which I am very much looking forward to. Having and raising children is far more important to me than having a husband and you are guaranteed that your children will always be apart of your life, throughout all the ups and downs.

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Well, if money was no object and I didn't have to ever work again then somewhere nice and sunny like California. I can only imagine how wonderful it must be to live in one of those amazing homes right on the beach in Malibu, for example. Sure they only cost like £10 million or so. Haha! If I did have to work, then probably New York as, like in London, there is so much to see and do for free and you could never get bored.

4. Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?

Charity shops. My mum used to take me to them when I was little and now I've defiantly inherited that trait. The feeling you get when you find a nice piece of clothing for a few quid - and knowing that few quid is going somewhere good - is hard to beat. I think it's funny how the whole 'vintage' tread has come up and became as lucrative as the high street.

5. Who is your least favourite actor/actress?

This is a tough one! I find it hard to dislike someone for their acting abilities. Mel Gibson is an asshole in general with his anti-Semitic nonsense, so I'll say him!

6. Favourite makeup brand?

It's a tie between Nars and Bobbi Brown. I simply cannot choose between them!

7. List five items you would take with you if you were stranded on a desert island.

Hmmm. iPod (if it somehow had an infinite amount of battery power), Spf50 (I would NOT want to get painful sunburn), 'Lord of The Flies' book (so I could get tips on how NOT to end up a psycho), picture of a topless Channing Tatum (to keep my spirits up!), lighter (so I could try and create a huge fire and hopefully catch someones attention to rescue me!).

8. If you had to choose between makeup and accessories, which would you pick?

Makeup. Hands down. I actually don't wear many accessories - I find them too fiddly.

9. What is your Holy Grail makeup product?

Any type of blusher, it just makes your makeup look perfect.

10. What is your favourite film ever?

American Beauty. It is just so wonderfully made. It is probably the most honest and insightful look into the painfully middle-class family life and shows it for the con it is.

11. Who is your celebrity crush?

We could be here all day with this one! At the moment though I'm kind of in love with Shia LaBeouf. He is so handsome in Lawless it's unreal! I'm so excited to see him have sex in his new movie Nymphomaniac! Haha! One can dream.



Great questions Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...