Saturday 19 January 2013

PHOTO FABULOUS VOLUMISING SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER BY JAMES BROWN - REVIEW


Finding a good quality shampoo and conditioner set is becoming more and more of a hassle these days. The vast majority of drugstore haircare brands are usually just ok, not amazing. However, when I went to Boots recently and proceeded to sniff over 20 different bottles of shampoo - I kid you not - I was stopped in my tracks by this one. From celebrity hairdresser James Brown comes his new line of products named, Photo Fabulous Volumising, and these smell out-of-this-world fabulous. Honestly, it's like nothing I've ever come across before and I've been tying in vain to figure out the best way to describe it. The best I can do is compare it to the smell of the store Lush. I'm sure many of you will now have a good idea of what I'm talking about, that very floral and somewhat sexy scent that is just so divine! 

Obviously the scent isn't the be all and end all of a shampoo (although it is a major factor!), I'm so very pleased with how well this works. This has a great lather and I only need to apply it once to get squeaky clean hair. My hair is already very think but sometimes after I shampoo it it can become so so overly tangled but the conditioner in this set works wonders and leaves my locks in a much easier to handle manner. I don't know how much more volume this will add to your hair if it is very fine, however, I would urge you all to at least give this one a go. It's up there with some of the more luxurious brands in its quality and performance.

3 comments:

  1. How much do these cost, do you remember? Liking the look of your make up storage, really want to get me some acrylic!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got both on offer at Boots, it was 2 for £8 I think :) xx

      Delete
    2. That's not bad at all! I'm always looking for new shampoo and stuff to try out :)

      Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...