Tuesday 22 January 2013

SOAP&GLORY LIPSTICK IN 'THE MISSING PINK' - REVIEW



Good old Soap and Glory have done it again. They have managed to produce a great set of lipsticks which are in league with the fabulous quality of their other products. This one was made to work alongside my Rimmel Lip liner in East End Snob! Everything about this is perfect, from the cool packaging to the actual shade - this is a dream product. 


Soap&Glory Super Colour Fabu-Lip Stick in The Missing Pink - I cannot stop swooning at this gorgeous lipstick! The colour is a medium toned pink-nude with some light peach undertones - aka - my makeup wet-dream in a bullet!!! I don't know who this shade couldn't work on, it is so versatile and one of those lipsticks that you can smooth on without even needing a mirror. The packaging reads;

"FEATURING Ultimelt Shine & Shaping Technology, 3-D Plump Peptide Complex, Shea Butter, Monoi Butter and Vitamin E." Phew!

So, basically, this is a seriously creamy, indulgent cosmetic which has a perfect level of pigmentation, somewhere around medium-high, and has fantastic staying power. (Told you I can't stop swooning!)
I especially love the little Soap&Glory logo imprint on the bullet - very 'high-end' effect - and the actual tube this is in is quite heavy (and it's also a really cool, cold black material). This has all the factors to make it compatible with any luxury brand lipstick and I am defiantly going to buy a few more of these beauties. The best part is that you too can have one of these diamonds for less than a tenner! (I can't remember the exact price!) So go out and grab whilst you still can!

Have you beauty girlies tried these lipsticks before? Comment and let me know.

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. This sounds like a lovely product but i have yet to try more os Soap and Glory's makeup range. I have just mad a review on their Kick Ass Concealer and it is great! x

    Floraldisastersblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I had my eye on the concealer as well! I will check out your review! I am so in love with S&G, I even bought the pink perfume today (I will blog about it asap!)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I love Soap and Glory and the fact they do make up makes me love them so much more! Lipsticks are my favourite and I can't wait to try it!
    Also, I could NOT stop laughing at 'my makeup wet-dream in a bullet!!!' - So glad I followed you! Haha!
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I really love this lipstick and I'm sure you will too! A bit of cheap humour never hurts, does it? Haha

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried soap and glory lipsticks before but they sound good!

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with this one! I think it's the best shade out of them all - so versatile!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi,

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. You can view the details here: http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you! I will check out your blog to see what it's all about!

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. The makeup is really good. Will check out your post asap

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...