Tuesday 18 December 2012

ANOTHER AMAZING CHARITY SHOP FIND! LAURA MERCIER



























Yes, I found this little gem in a local charity shop! And it cost me £2.00! Such a lovely, little decadent item in a beautiful glass jar. And it comes with the little wooden spool which will give my bath time just a little bit more luxury - perfect after all this Christmas shopping madness!
I have a feeling that in January there may be an increase in unwanted boxed beauty gifts going straight to the local Oxfam's et al. I will be on the lookout...



























2 comments:

  1. I think im going to start browsing charity shop im always seeing posts with amazing finds x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I feel so happy when I get something good. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...