Friday 28 December 2012

M&S MAKEUP - 'AUTOGRAPH' PURE COLOUR MONO EYESHADOW


This is the first makeup item I've purchased from the Marks and Spencer cosmetics line, Autograph. The area around the makeup section was filled with predominantly middle aged to elderly women who were very happy with the products, however I thought that I should try and see if these would work for the more youthful market. 
Firstly, the cost of these was pretty reasonable, with my single eyeshadow being £7 and foundations at £12. I purchased the 'Pure Colour Mono Eyeshadow' in Burnished Copper. This caught my eye the most from the range as it is a really beautiful mid-toned brown shade with shimmer bits running throughout. When I did a swatch of this in store, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it looked against my skin and it really does blend out well. I've used this for the past week to give my natural, daytime makeup look a bit of Christmas sparkle and it looks really lovely against my green eyes. The only downside is that there is a bit of fallout when you are putting this on, so I have to do my eyes before my concealer/powder but that's not the worst. I did see a lovely nude, pink eyeshadow which I think I will purchase next - overall it really is a nice collection. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...