Friday 28 December 2012

LAURA MERCIER MINI LIP GLACÈ COLLECTION - RICH BERRIES


This is one of my favourite purchases of the year. I wanted to try out some more Laura Mercier lip products and thought the best was was to get a collection of mini's, so I could try a few different ones without spending too much £££. I got this set in SpaceNK for £31 (well, I did have a £5 off voucher, so it was really £26). It contains 5 mini sized versions of their berry-toned lip glosses, all of which are beautiful and completely wearable - Violet (my favourite), Rose, Cerise, Sangria, and Brownberry. Also, all of these smell delicious! Even better than the MAC lipgloss fragrances - a more sweet vanilla. Mmmm. 


I am on the lookout for somewhere I can get the 'Soft Nudes' version of this, as it seems to be sold out everywhere! If anyone knows anything or is willing to sell me theirs, then comment and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...