Tuesday 18 December 2012

STILA CHRISTMAS EYESHADOW PALETTE


























I purchased this along with my free gift from Space.NK that I got for my birthday. I was amazed at how beautiful the stack of Christmas Boxes was in the store - if I could've had everything I would've - however, I settled on this lovely palette first. I have seen this advertised quite a bit and to be honest, I think this is one of the stand out beauty gifts of the year. The Stila Christmas Eyeshadow Palette is shaped like a snowflake and contains 12 different eyeshadows, a mixture of both shimmer and matte colours. I think this palette has one of the best neutral colour arrays I think I've ever seen, the shades are just so wearable for all different skin tones. This cost £15 which I think is quite cheap for how good it actually is. I can't wait to start using it.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...