Thursday 27 December 2012

PHILOSOPHY 'DUPE' - POSSIBILITY RASPBERRY PAVLOVA



























I have seen that this dupe of the famous Philosophy product was available at New Look for £2 but I actually found this at a PoundShop for £1. Some people hate the idea of dupe products but I actually like having them - it's a great way to test if a certain manufacturer is blatantly ripping you off for something with the same ingredients as most others (see my blog post on the Morrocanoil dupe here as an example of this). To be honest, I rate the actual Philosophy versions of this higher as I find the smells more appealing and they really do clean my hair and body well. However, this is a lovely bottle to have in your bathroom, it does smell wonderful and makes a great bubble bath treat. I do like a gimmick or two! Very cute.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...