Tuesday 18 December 2012

NARS DEEP THROAT - CULT BLUSHER



























I have finally gotten my hands on the infamous NARS Deep Throat Blusher*. If you haven't heard about this blusher then....you must be living under a rock somewhere! Only kidding! This along with it's equally famous sister-blusher Orgasm, is one of NARS most successful and iconic products. This is a beautiful pink shade with peach undertones which blends so beautifully giving you a healthy flush of colour. This shade is wearable both day or night making it the most universal coloured blush I own. I have also always adored the packaging for Nars products, it's such great quality (even though it can and WILL get a bit dirty). I'm in love with this!
Yes, the names of these types of cosmetic are slightly rude but it's all very lighthearted and fun.


*Again, it's that damn energy-saving lightbulb in my room distorting the picture quality. This is so much more pink than in my picture! Just go to your local Space.NK and see for yourself how amazing this is!











































2 comments:

  1. I recently bought this too, as well as Orgasm. I couldn't help myself, I had to try them out for myself. They are my first Nars buys, and I really love them! Do you have Orgasm as well, or any others you'd recommend? I'm a sucker for their packaging too.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one I ever got was a bright pink one called Desire. It's lovely but don't be put off by it's vibrancy, you only need a tiny bit and it blends wonderfully. I'm going to get Orgasm next, I really like the gold undertones of that one.

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...