Tuesday 4 December 2012

LOVELY EYESHADOW DUO














































Playboy Hollywood Nights Duo Eyeshadow in 27 PartyI found this in the bargain basket at the till at my local chemist (I must sound like such a druggy, I'm always in the chemist! Ha) and it cost £1.99. I've never really noticed that Playboy did cosmetics and would've never thought about even trying any of it (I presumed it would all be very OTT like the Playmates) but I was drawn to this bright pink box like a makeup magpie. Besides the cute pink box, this duo eyeshadow palette is actually very lovely and comes with a nice little brush which is surprisingly really soft and usable. One colour is matte and is a pale-yellow beige tone and the other is a grey-purple tone which contains a bit of shimmer. These are quite creamy for a powder - which I always like - and blend really nicely. These colours can be matched up with a darker shadow to help create a nighttime purple smokey-eye or just used on their own for a daytime look. A great find.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...